Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

2 posters

The Fantasy - Hero

RunningFar
    RunningFar
    Bio Approver

The Fantasy - Hero Empty The Fantasy - Hero

Post by RunningFar Sun Jan 10 2010, 22:12

Supe Name: The Fantasy

Species: Unknown. Originally human, then became something else...

Personality on and off the streets; On the streets,Alex is pretty much the dmae as she always is, except that her attitude is a bit more intense when comes to leadership. Offf the streets, Alex is a busy, somewhat sbsentminded teen. (that's all I got)

NLO: None.

Financial Status: Not poor, but not rich either.

Super Affilation: Hero (the Fiction Group)

Everyday Appearance: Alex has very long red hair and brown eyed. She's around 5 foot 2 (still growing). Her boots make her look 2 inches taller. She's thin, and doesn't think she's all that pretty.

History: Alex comes from a single-parent family. Her father does all he can to support himself and his four children. Alex discovered that she had powers when she was ten years old, conjuring up her dragon friend. Fully discussing her choice with Aurora,they both decided to become heroes. She didn't expect to become leader of their motley group, but it happened.

Weakness: No bad stuff!

Power: Alex isn't too sure what category her powers fall in, but she believes herself to be a minor reality shifter. One day she thought of a dragon, and there it was. She dabbles just a bit in magic, but relys mainly on her minor shifting abilities. She mainly changes things (organic and inorganic) such as air to fire, fire to water, etc., etc. Her dragon is white, and is able to change it's size. The dragon's name is Aurora.

Costume: Alex wears white jeans and a white turtle neck and a white denim jacket, and very light gray boots. She has painted all of these articles of clothing to have black stripes and swirls on it. She uses her minor magic abilities to make her look like her favorite comic book hero, Lucky in the Sky AKA Karolina Dean. Like Silver Mage, her second-in-command, she has the problem of her eyes turning rainbow-like as well as her skin and hair (when she's not all shiny-like, that is). The swirls on her costume gleam different colors when she;s all lit up. She rides that dragon that she conjured up so she doesn't have to be carried.
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

The Fantasy - Hero Empty Re: The Fantasy - Hero

Post by Admin - I RULE Mon Jan 11 2010, 21:08

Approved.

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 11:39