Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

2 posters

FireDawn// Hero

RunningFar
    RunningFar
    Bio Approver

FireDawn// Hero Empty FireDawn// Hero

Post by RunningFar Tue Dec 22 2009, 22:04

Supe Name: FireDawn

Species: Human

Normal Life Occupation: None, she's a teenager, but she does walk dogs from time to time.

Financial Status: Her parents are less fortunate, their apartment is in near shreds.

Super Affiliation: Super Hero

Power: Her power is sort of like the Human Torche's, but more colourful. HEr power is WAY more energy based. Her colours are red, orange, blue, green, and purple. She can fly, and shoot out these energy beams.

Costume: Her costume is home made, made up of a ordinary black t-shirt with a ty-die denim jacket and black jeans, and she wears a black mask that covers the top half of her head, all the way down to her nose.

Everyday Appearance: Dina has short curly black hair and army-green eyes. She is about five foot five, and is slender. She can be seen wearing miniskirts with big boots. She has a tiny scar above her left eyebrow which she got from falling off her bike when she was 7.

Personality On and Off the Streets: On the streets (I'm guessing this means when in tights) Dina is a very cold (but not mean), hardcore, serious hero. Off the streets she's your ordinary everyday preppy popular girl. She is known for her bubbly attititude, but keeps her smarts (braniac-ness) secret from her friends so she stays popular. She is very proud of being a hero, but finds her real life very complicated.

History: Dina was born in Nebraska, but her dad's buisness was failing so they moved to Everywhereopolis. After her older brother (a former hero) dissapeared with the others, she vowed to become a hero like her brother, and maybe one day find him. Her brother had become a hero in secret, but when Dina was 10 she found her brother's mask. She told her brother and she was sworn to secrecy. After he went POOF, she became a hero when she was 13, and has been fighting ever since. HEr parents do not know about it.

Weakness: Nothing bad!!!!!!!

RP Example: FireDawn soared through the sky, really excited with the wind slapping her face. Oh no! It had started to rain! It could only be... HydroMan!
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

FireDawn// Hero Empty Re: FireDawn// Hero

Post by Admin - I RULE Tue Dec 22 2009, 22:06

Loverly! The RP example is a bit... different! But I think you shall prove yourself in time.

APPROVED.

You shall be receiving your weakness/es via PM.

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 11:19