Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

2 posters

Hero/Rockslide!

Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Hero/Rockslide! Empty Hero/Rockslide!

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Fri Jan 01 2010, 12:52

Supe Name: Rockslide

Species: Mutant (Homo superior)

Normal Life Occupation: Mark is between jobs at the moment, juggling the fact that he has baby mama drama(lol), and a daughter to take care of. He worked at a bookstore, but was fired. He got fired 2 weeks ago from a donut store. He has just applied for a mechanic job.

Financial Status: Lower Middle Class.

Super Affiliation: Good. (Join.)

Power: Mark’s body is composed completely of granite, which grants him superhuman strength, durability, and the ability to fire projectiles from his hands. He uses these powers to fight for good. He is stuck in rock form. He enjoys it, though. ((He can jump really high instead of flying.))

Costume: His body Is full granite, and he wears an impact suit that looks like this:Hero/Rockslide! Rockslide

Everyday Appearance: Mark is publicly known as Rockslide because he cannot resume human form. He looks like the Thing, only gray(see picture). He does feel bad that most women are scared of him. He sometimes wishes he could go human for a small amount of time. He has no hair in this form, and his eyes are brown. He weights about 650 pounds, and stands at 8 foot 9.

Personality On and Off the Streets: Again, since Rockslide is publicly known, no, he acts the same. He‘s always the one who wants to race. He‘s really competitive and aggressive. He doesn‘t like being shown up. He enjoys fighting occasionally. He‘s really cocky.

History: Mark’s parents kicked him out at age 18, when he became Rockslide. His whole family disowned him, because they’re all mutant haters. They told him to go die. He moved into an apartment with his friend Paul Ember(See PHANTOM) and resides there now, in everywhereopolis. His motivation is to make more people like mutants. He thinks one day he’ll get his family’s love back.

Weakness: ((I gotta say one thing, he cannot be reversed back to human. Not even through magic. But he can be hurt in this form.))

Last edited by Phantom/Nitro/Rockslide on Wed Jun 09 2010, 22:27; edited 2 times in total
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

Hero/Rockslide! Empty Re: Hero/Rockslide!

Post by Admin - I RULE Fri Jan 01 2010, 13:09

APPROVED.

You'll be receiving your weakness/es via PM.

You know, the reason I hired a BIO APPROVER, is well... you know.
    Anywho, after a Bio has been approved, it is automatically LOCKED, so no more posting init...

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 04:27