Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

3 posters

I'm an Awesome Hero so deal with it

Trisha
    Trisha
    Beat your first baddie alone.
    Beat your first baddie alone.

I'm an Awesome Hero so deal with it Empty I'm an Awesome Hero so deal with it

Post by Trisha Tue Mar 30 2010, 23:15

Super Name: Multi-Tri

Species: Mutant

Normal Life Occupation: Trisha works at a dinner on wheels. She is a waiter on roller skates, which happen to turn in to rockets. Part-time baby/ dog sitter. Went to medical school, but the job didn't suit her personality, so she quit.

Financial Status: Middle class

Super Affiliation: Good GIRL. Joining a group.... Which ever one The Phantom and Em's is in.

Power: She can be in multiple places at once and remember everything that was going on around her. This power include the ability to make multiple copies of herself(3 more (total of 4)). It also includes the ability to teleport to far places. Although she can also teleport to near places.

Costume: She wears an orange shirt on her original person and then a different color shirt on each different person. The second colors depend on her mood at the time but it is usually yellow, lime green, and hot pink. For her pants..... well she doesn't where pants, she wears tie-dye leggings.

Everyday Appearance: She usually wears holey/ but not to holey jeans. She wears a black polo shirt with her name in the corner. Also If she is at the diner she is wearing a white apron. If she is at home baby sitting or dog sitting she is wearing a light blue shirt. Also she might wear a white or black cap. She also has a peace sign tattooed on the back of her left hip.

Personality On and Off the Streets: Totally random and sometimes annoying. Always happy and outgoing. Often bubbly or giggly. She is funny and has a witty response at times. She is nice and free minded. Doesn't care what other people think of her as long as she is being herself. Her personality does change a bit but not that much. She is just a bit more serious and focused.

History: Her parents use to abuse her. They now are always out of the country on a business trip or just to get away from her. Her motivation is that she believes everyone gets a chance. She hates when people are in pain. She wants every child to have good parents. She knows that anyone can make a difference if they try hard enough.

Weakness: Admin chooses

RP Example:
    Trisha ripped of her everyday clothing around the corner, where nobody could see, and now showed her Multi-Tri clothing. Now she was ready to rock and roll some heads. Lets get this party started!!!
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

I'm an Awesome Hero so deal with it Empty Re: I'm an Awesome Hero so deal with it

Post by Admin - I RULE Tue Mar 30 2010, 23:19

Phantom and Em's group... Ah...
    Well, in the RPs, it was Dina's idea to make a group (I think), but it doesn't exactly have a name yet.

APPROVED.
    Em
    Em
    Getting Ready to Leave Your Mentor
    Getting Ready to Leave Your Mentor

I'm an Awesome Hero so deal with it Empty Re: I'm an Awesome Hero so deal with it

Post by Em Tue Mar 30 2010, 23:23

Hey, Smile This is my friend, Tri, she's cool Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 06:13