Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

2 posters

Night Spark [updated]

Em
    Em
    Getting Ready to Leave Your Mentor
    Getting Ready to Leave Your Mentor

Night Spark [updated] Empty Night Spark [updated]

Post by Em Thu Dec 31 2009, 16:39

Supe Name: Night Spark

Isabelle (Bell) Matthews

Species:
    Human (Mutant)

Normal Life Occupation:
    Works part-time at an old diner.

Financial Status:
    Not poor, but not rich. Works hard to get everything she needs

Super Affiliation:
    Good

Power: Bell is able to control light and darkness, which after years of practice to keep it under control. It evolved (in a manner) while she was 14, and now along with controlling Light and Darkness she can also use electricity. Bell believes that she had light and darkness before electricity, because she was always able (even when little) to see both in a person, but mostly she saw the good things (light). She does not know why she even got electricity, but from time to time she finds it useful.

Costume:
    Bell wears black lace up, combat boots that climb up to just below the knee. She wears black pants that end just above the knee with purple highlights on the sides. She also wears a purple tee-shirt underneath a black leather jacket. She wears a purple mask, that just covers her eyes.

Everyday Appearance:
    She has long curly light brown hair that goes to the small of her back. Her hair is normally up in a ponytail or low pig-tails. She has forest green eyes, that are calm and cool. She's not very tall, but can pack a punch. Most of the time her expression shows nothing, most think that she's timid and shy.

Personality On and Off the Streets: When she's a superhero, she's confidant and is always quick with a witty response. She's always a laugh and isn't afraid to get into trouble or fight. When she's not a superhero, she's really shy and doesn't speak much. But only when she does speak, she is often classified by her peers as a know-it-all. No matter what she has to do, she never complains. When asked her honest opinion she'll give it. She doesn't like to sugar-coat things. Doesn't like to show the 'scars' on her back. She sometimes finds her powers as a curse instead of a gift.

History: When she was five, her father was killed in a tragic accident, with her in the car. After the accident her mother re-married to her now step-father. Bell never liked the idea of John (Step-father) taking the place of her dad. At age 9 she had tried to run away by climbing out her window and onto a old tree, when her mother saw her she told her to go back in. As Bell was doing this she lost her balance and fell from the second story. She had to get several stitches (because she grabbed the side of the house, but at the speed she was going it didn't help it just gave her a gash in her arm.) and had to be watched carefully by then. Whenever she goes through an emotion stage her powers got haywire. At the age of 14, she had gotten used to her powers, but then they shifted slightly, throwing her into confusion once again. By age of 16 she had some-what mastered electricity, but still found herself amazed and confused about what she could do with it.

Weakness:
    ... you tell me.

RP Example:

--8 years ago--
    Bell climbed out of her window and onto the thick branch of the tree only a few inches away. She clutched the limb with one hand, while the other was grasping her bag. She put the bag on her shoulder then grabbed for another branch so she could maneuver with ease.
    She turned to see her mother yell at her to get down, and come back in. Bell shook her head and stayed there. Her mother threatened, cried, and pleaded with her, then finally Bell gave in and started her way back to the window. She set her foot on the rooftop, only to have her other foot loose balance and leave her flailing her arms trying to get a hold of the branch. In doing so she cut herself against a sharp point of the house. She feel to the ground and blacked out
    ---Present Day---
    Bell brushed her arm, and glared down at the scar that was left there from the fall.

Last edited by Em on Fri Jan 01 2010, 14:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to change a few things...)
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

Night Spark [updated] Empty Re: Night Spark [updated]

Post by Admin - I RULE Thu Dec 31 2009, 17:40

Okaaaayyy...

I like what I'm seeing, except for the abilities...
    I understand how they tie together, it's just that we already have a half-demon who calls himself Switch who controls Light and Dark...

But he IS the Light and Dark, and you merely control it...

'Kay: APRROVED.

You will be receiving your weakness/es via PM.

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 15:59