Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

How To With the Heros and Villians - UPDATED!

Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

How To With the Heros and Villians - UPDATED! Empty How To With the Heros and Villians - UPDATED!

Post by Admin - I RULE Tue Dec 01 2009, 20:15

Heres the gist of it: (supe = super) AND: I updated!

Supe Name:

Species: the possiblities are ENDLESS!!!

Normal Life Occupation: (at least 4 sentences)

Financial Status: yes, this may seem redudndant, but it's rather important!

Super Affiliation: Is your supe a good guy or baddie? Do you want to form a group, or join one? (i.e. the Crimson Group)

Power: Maximum powers, 3. And NO absolute power! (at least 2 sentences)

Costume: What does your supe look like when their playing in their tights? Are they even tights?

Everyday Appearance: What does your supe usually look like? (at least 4 sentences)

Personality On and Off the Streets: What is your supe like normally? Does their personality change when their in their tights? (at least 4 sentences)

History: Does your supe have a family? What's their motivation? (at least 6 sentences)

Weakness: You cannot choose your weakness. If your bio is approved, your weakness/es will be sent to you via PM. If you play outside of your weakness, that's cheating.

RP Example: If you already have a character on this site, you don't need to do this.

Last edited by Admin - I RULE on Sun May 30 2010, 15:52; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I done and found more things to make your supe more unique!)

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 11:05