Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

2 posters

Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's

Poll

Should Daniel be a baddie?

[ 1 ]
    Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's Vote_lcap50%Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's Vote_rcap1 [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's Vote_lcap0%Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's Vote_rcap1 [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's Vote_lcap50%Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's Vote_rcap1 [50%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's Vote_lcap0%Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's Vote_rcap1 [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's Empty Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's

Post by Admin - I RULE Tue Apr 13 2010, 18:41

When it comes down to it, when Phantom decided he wouldn't play theses guys anymore, he deleted their bios. The problem is, THIS one has a slight history with us....

So, YEAH. He's for sale.
    Here's the basics!

Yes, a bunch is made-up.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Name: Daniel (surname unknown)

Hero Name:

Affiliation: In the unnamed superhero-group that Paul, (formerly) Dina, JD, Bell, Mark, and Noah are in.

Financial Status: Ifish.

Power: "I make stuff... Well, just molecules, but all the same." "I can't turn it off... Sorry."

Personality: Unknown, except for compassion.

Everyday Look: I'll leave this to you people.

Costume: Again, your move.

History: Well, he knows Paul, but not really the rest of them. JD thinks he's OK.

_+_+_+_+_+_+_

Have fun!
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's Empty Re: Daniel - Forgotten Character of Phantom's

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sun Apr 18 2010, 18:38

I want him to be bad because even with my 2 villains, we don't have enough baddies.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 20:39