Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

2 posters

Mutation-2x01

Emmy
    Emmy
    Little Whiny Person Whom Even the Villains Ignore

Mutation-2x01 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mutation-2x01

Post by Emmy Sat Oct 30 2010, 13:36

Erika widened her eyes, hearing the sirens. She looked around, perching herself on the window. She needed to find Mark... let him know what was happening.

Erika flew away, landing in a tree and morphing to herself. She hoped Conrad wouldn't see her in the tree. Taking out her phone, she quickly dialed Mark.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sat Oct 30 2010, 13:40

Mark Garza was far away at the moment. But he kept thinking of his brother, Conrad. He looked down, and saw his phone was buzzing. He answered. "Hello?"

Conrad Garza was desperately thinking. Mark had become big. Unable to be killed by bullets. Conrad could too, but he couldn't carry stuff with his cloud power. He didn't know what to do.
    Emmy
    Emmy

Post by Emmy Sat Oct 30 2010, 13:43

"Mark... your brother... which I didn't know you had, Conrad, he's a super and he's going to die if you don't help him. I'm by your house in a tree, but he needs help." She said, biting her lip. "That's all I can say for now, I'm going to try and help him." She said, hanging up quickly and morphing into the biggest bird she could that could fly fairly quickly. She fluttered down, taking his things in her claws. She moved her head, motioning for him to get going and she'd take some of his stuff. Remembering that he probably didn't know she had that power, she scratched "Erika" in the dirt as fast as she could.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sat Oct 30 2010, 13:46

"You...you're Erika?" Conrad said, astonished.

Mark and Paul, who Mark had asked to come, were rushing to the scene. They got there just as the shooting started.
    Emmy
    Emmy

Post by Emmy Sat Oct 30 2010, 13:50

Erika nodded at Conrad, squawking a "Yes" and leaping into the air.
    Ruby had come also, flying behind them all. Erika had taken as much as she could, which was just a bag or two, and began to fly away.
    Ruby landed in the yard, standing behind Mark a bit. She was definitely not bullet proof. She watched Conrad, hoping he'd make it out okay. Ruby felt bullets whiz past her ears, and the noise was deafening, but this kid needed help.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sat Oct 30 2010, 14:05

Conrad opened the front door, and stepped out. He had dumped his schoolwork out, and put his box into the backpack. The zipper was undone, just a little bit. He walked over to his brother, and some girl, and the Phantom, who he'd seen on TV. His mother's face was distorted with anger, and hate, but she was still crying. She was losing her second son in a row, but he was an abomination. His father pulled up the shotgun, and shot. The buckshot passed through Conrad's jacket, and out the other side. It hit the ground, as he became a cloud. He formed back to human, and looked at his former neighbors, and family. He looked up at his brother, Mark.

Mark extended his hand. Conrad was a mutant too, with this cloud thing. Mark wondered if he had other powers, and if so, what they were. Mark watched as Conrad, always short, but now looking like a man, put his small, human hand, into Mark's giant one. He didn't flinch, or shrink back, as the people that judged did. He smiled, that granite smile. Conrad and Mark's mother walked right up to Mark, and attempted to slap him across the face. Her hand broke with a satisfying crunch. He didn't even flinch. She fell to her knees, and then, clutching her hand, looked up at him.

Paul watched as Mrs. Garza, the woman who had been a second mother to him for a while, glared up at Mark, and Conrad. "You did this." She said. Paul's best friend looked down at his mother. "You infected him." She said, spitting anger. "You made him a freak, and now he'll go TO HELL FOR WHAT YOU DID!" She shrieked. Paul stepped forward, and looked at Conrad. He put his hand on his shoulder. It didn't phase through. He couldn't reveal his identity, not with Bell, Sammie, and PJ as vulnurable as they were. Paul looked over at Ruby, and at Mark, then down to Conrad. Another glance up supplied him Erika flying away, safely. "Let's go." He said, to Ruby, Mark, and Conrad.

Eduardo Garza wasn't about to let these freaks go, at least not without making his mark. He pulled out the shotgun once again, raising it up. He shot, falling back as he did, and he hit Mark. Mark, his son, the freak, the demon, looked back at his father. He walked up, and took the gun, bending it as if it was taffy. "You aren't a man." The monster said to Eduardo, and Eduardo was scared. "Goodbye, freak." Eduardo said, spitting into Mark's face.

Conrad changed into a cloud, and flowed away, following Erika. Paul stayed with Mark, until Mark jumped, and then he flew away.
    Emmy
    Emmy

Post by Emmy Sat Oct 30 2010, 14:10

Ruby flied with Mark, watching with slight fear. She didn't know what it was, but she always felt like Mark could get hurt. Yeah right.. he was a ginormous rock.. but emotion wise? Probably. His parents had just tried to kill him. Ruby had no parents anymore..
    Erika slowed down a bit, falling into pace with Conrad. She morphed back to human enough so she had a voice box and looked at him as he flew. "Are you a cloud...?" She asked with an arched brow, his bags in her claws.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sat Oct 30 2010, 14:14

"Sort of." He looked at his backpack, floating beside him. "That's my gravity power...As far as I can concur, I can turn into a cloud...and shrink. I can alter my density. And control gravity. But it's hard.."

"So when did this happen, Conrad?" Mark asked. "About a week ago.." Conrad replied. "Why didn't you call me sooner?" Mark asked. "I don't know..I was freaked out." "You should have called me sooner. Why are you always such an idiot?" You could have BEEN KILLED! Mark grouched at Conrad. "You know what Mark? Shut up!" Conrad said, angrily.
    Emmy
    Emmy

Post by Emmy Sat Oct 30 2010, 14:17

Ruby looked at the both with sympathy, biting her lip. "C'mon guys, just forget it, everyone is alright now. Nobody's gonna die." She said softly, touching Mark's shoulder lightly. She knew it was rather likely that someone could die, and Noah was just an example, but she needed to lighten the mood. And Ruby just felt stuck in the middle. She could tell Erika's feelings though, she definitely "liked" him.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sat Oct 30 2010, 14:19

Conrad ignored Mark for the rest of the way home. "Where are we going, anyways?" "To my house." The Phantom said, and they flew towards the Loft.
    Emmy
    Emmy

Post by Emmy Sat Oct 30 2010, 14:21

Ruby flew beside Mark, thinking the whole way. She'd talk to him when they got home, maybe. If she could get him alone like he could always get her alone. She wouldn't talk to him in front of everyone, that'd kinda be stupid. "What room will Conrad have..?" She asked with an arched brow, wondering if he'd get Noah's room or if they had another room for him to have.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sat Oct 30 2010, 14:23

Paul flew. "It's a house with many rooms.." He said. Noah's room was staying the way it was. The way Noah'd left it.
    Emmy
    Emmy

Post by Emmy Sat Oct 30 2010, 14:25

Ruby sighed, landing in the yard. She waited for Mark,figuring she'd walk in with him.

Erika landed rather clumsily, the bags landing about five feet in front of her. "I don't like being that bird. It has no coordination." She morphed into herself, shaking off any dirt and handed Conrad's bags to him.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sat Oct 30 2010, 14:27

Conrad picked up the bags, and looked. "Home?" He asked.
    "Home." Paul said, nodding.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 11:58