Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

2 posters

Nightmare/Villain

Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Nightmare/Villain Empty Nightmare/Villain

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sun Apr 18 2010, 17:56

Supe Name:Nightmare

Species:Altered Human

Normal Life Occupation:He does not have a job. He is a villain that refuses to petty himself by robbing. He sends out his goons to do that, always picking the stupid ones. Hey, at least they're loyal.

Financial Status:Loaded.

Super Affiliation:Bad Guy. (Join, I guess.)

Power:He has the ability to dig inside people's heads, revealing any fear that they have. He can send them into a dream that seems like reality, in which their biggest fear reigns. He can teleport himself, but no other mass. He also can appear in forms that people long most, but cannot retain it for long.

Costume:He wears a black jumpsuit, that helps him fade into the darkness. He doesn't put on a cape or a mask, why hide his identity? He wears light boots and gloves for a quick getaway, and has poison tipped darts for those who dare to get too close.

Everyday Appearance:He's average sized. 5 foot 7, 190ish pounds. He's very pale though. He has gray eyes that turn red whenever he uses his nightmare power. He has thin black hair. He has a goatee.

Personality On and Off the Streets:He's untouchable. Or so he thinks. He acts the exact same, ruthless. He hates everyone, but seems to be able to tolerate other villains. For a higher goal, he says. He's a big tool.

History:He first found his ability at his birth/his mother's death.
    It reached into his father's mind, and all of the doctor's, making them all commit suicide. He was adopted by a nurse and her husband(See Roberto&Catalina Sanchez). He can stand the company of them, because they gave everything for him. He feels loved by them, but can't stand to live with them. And he's a loner..

Weakness:
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

Nightmare/Villain Empty Re: Nightmare/Villain

Post by Admin - I RULE Sun Apr 18 2010, 19:16

APPROVED.

Current date/time is Wed May 15 2024, 19:38