Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

2 posters

The Phantom

Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

The Phantom Empty The Phantom

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Thu Dec 10 2009, 23:03

Supe Name:Phantom

Species:Human

Normal Life Occupation: He worked at a diner, but was recently fired. Then he found work as a mechanic under his father. His relationship with his father is turbulent, but he tries. He doesn't want his father to know of his superpowers.

Financial Status:Good enough to own an apartment and a car.

Super Affiliation: Good guy(join)

Power:Mind possession, when not in spiritform. When in spirit form, he goes fully inside of them, gaining their power afterwards for a small while.

Costume:He stays in spirit form, unless his body is needed.

Everyday Appearance:Civilian-he is tan, 6 foot 5, brown eyes and black hair, muscular, has a beard.

Personality On and Off the Streets: On the streets-he is very quiet, not at all social. He works quietly at the mechanic job his father has given him. He does not want to give away his identity. Off the streets-he acts responsible, he is more confident. He speaks through his mind, because he prefers to be in spirit form. He also is very cocky, something his father warned him never to be.

History:Yes. He works with his father, and helps raise his niece and nephew. He had a mother, but she was killed by a villain(his motivation). His brother died prematurely at birth. His grandparents are at a nursing home. His sister(mother of his niece and nephew) works at an office building constantly attacked. His niece and nephew are aware of his powers, and help him occasionally.

Weakness:(It's up to you, but I'd say anything that could disrupt his spirit.).

RP Example: -2 years ago-
    Paul rushed into the alley. Yes, it was cliche, but he had to go hero. He closed his eyes, and evaporated. He was now in his spirit form. He flew towards the scene of action-and it was his mother's work.
    No. Oh God. NO! He knew that something had happened by the looks the officers and firemen had when he mentioned the 20th floor. That was where his mother had worked. It had been totally disenagrated.
    -Present day-
    Paul walked to his mother's grave with his sister Dess. They looked solemnly, put the roses down, and walked back to the car to take Johnny and Jessie to a movie.
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

The Phantom Empty Re: The Phantom

Post by Admin - I RULE Sat Dec 12 2009, 15:38

Ooo, hooray! Another member! Very Happy

Nice avatar, too. Teen Titans, and that's Jericho I'm seeing there, yes?

I do like your character, therefore, APPROVED!

You shall be receiving your weakness via PM.

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 00:58