Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

3 posters

Season 2 Opener

Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Season 2 Opener Empty Season 2 Opener

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 16:57

OOC:Since this is basically season 2...haha

IC:

Paul sat down with Bell at the couch, embracing her.
    Mark took Ruby's hand, taking her out onto the connecting balcony.
    The breeze ruffled his hair, and he was sure it was cold, but he didn't feel it.
    He didn't feel much anymore.
    "I know where Erika is."
    Emmy
    Emmy
    Little Whiny Person Whom Even the Villains Ignore

Season 2 Opener Empty Re: Season 2 Opener

Post by Emmy Mon Oct 25 2010, 17:01

Ruby swiveled her head to look at Mark, wondering how he knew. "You know where she is..? How...? I haven't seen her in weeks. I haven't been able to even get her on the phone." She said with a small breath, leaning her head on Mark's shoulder. Everything was just so complicated with her family. Bell and Paul's thing was easy, not a lot of friction or problems, but Erika... she was moody. It was like she was on her period 24/7
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 17:08

"She never took off her watch. I tracked it down off of the computers that..Noah started up.." Mark said. They didn't exactly like talking about him, still, it'd been a couple of months, but it still hurt too bad. Noah talked to Mark still, but Mark didn't tell anyone that. Not even Ruby. "She's in Scarmass Cemetary. Where Noah, and...your dad are buried."
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 17:09

Emmy
    Emmy

Post by Emmy Mon Oct 25 2010, 17:12

Ruby nodded, gulping a bit. "Okay... that makes sense... she'd want to be with the people she was closest with." She said with a small sigh, biting her lip. "Thank you, Mark. That means a lot." She gave him a small smile, sometimes forgetting that he was actually rock. He seemed like a completely normal person to her. "You don't think she's done anything... unimaginable... right?" She asked, hoping Erika hadn't resorted to the worst.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 17:21

"I guess we're about to find out." Mark said, with a smile. The transition was so quick, it didn't even seem as if it had happened. He wasn't Mark anymore, he was Rockslide. It was the Beast inside of him, and his true form. But he was okay with it, and Ruby was, and well, who gives a damn about anyone else?
    Em
    Em
    Getting Ready to Leave Your Mentor

Post by Em Mon Oct 25 2010, 17:48

Bell leaned against Paul, her curly dark brown hair was in a mess, while she had dark bags under her eyes from lack of sleep. Yet she still managed to look up at Paul and smile, her dark green eyes looked his face, the face she grew up with. She buried her own face in his chest.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 17:58

Paul smiled, running his hand through Bell's hair. His golden eyes, a trait his children shared with him, bared down into her own green eyes. He kissed her. They weren't just in love. In was a lot deeper than that. They were soulmates, literally. Paul and Bell hadn't exactly promised the "As Long As We Both Shall Live" part, because it wasn't entirely forced upon Paul to go to heaven or hell..
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Mon Oct 25 2010, 18:09

Bell looked up at Paul again and a single thought went through her mind. She cocked her head to the side and with soft eyes she asked "Why didn't you ever tell me about the tracking thingy in our wedding rings?" She breathed coolly, her voice still calm. But as she recalled Mark had told her this and she yelled at him for it.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 18:12

"That was for the.." Paul smiled, and then let out a laugh. "Honeymoon. I needed to tell you...speaking of needing to tell you, I got a job today. A good paying one."
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Mon Oct 25 2010, 18:18

A smile broke through her face, she gave him a peck on the lips "That's wonderful, Paul! Where is it?" She asked, still beaming.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 18:21

"It's at a newspaper. I know that's so....superhero cliche, but hey, it's a job. I'm just in the copy room right now, but that's for part time. I've applied for a scholarship, and I'm going to college. And I think...that you should try to get a GED. Or at least go back to school." Paul said, quieter on the last 2 sentences.
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Mon Oct 25 2010, 18:32

She took a deep breath, her eyes flickered away from Paul's. She had dropped out of school when the whole 'I'm pregnant with superpowered twins' happened, because she had known that it would be hard and she knew that life was going to get very complicated, very fast. And believe it or not, she was right, but it was worth it. "Paul, I'm not sure about that, just yet. I don't want to miss out on raising our during their first year because I had to go back to high school." She said softly, looking at her feet.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 18:36

"Come on Bell. Us being sup-who we are, theres going to be thousands of times we miss out. I'm considering getting a degree online. But you can't get anywhere nowadays without SOME degree, even if it is a HS diploma."
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Mon Oct 25 2010, 18:45

"Maybe you did miss out because you were off fighting god knows what, but I've never done that Paul, only once I've needed to use my powers for self defense, once. You're the one always storming off, not telling me where the hell you're going or what you're doing. You're always just leaving me in a dust, wondering what just happened." Bell stood up, her eyes watering slightly. "You almost missed the birth of our children, Paul, our children." She said thickly.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 18:58

"You know what? The only reason I ever do anything is for someone's safety. Bell, the whole world depends on people like us. You want to be a hero? Use your power? Go. I dare you to give it up cold turkey. After you've saved someone. Better yet, why don't you go talk to Father Time or Whuf? Maybe they can change all this stuff you've gone through." Sammie started to cry, and then PJ. "I gotta go. Or I'll be too late for my kids." he left the room
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:09

"Good luck getting them both to sleep now," She said as tears streamed down her face, her hair was already on end from the static electricity that surrounded her by now. She curled on the couch with her chin propped up on her knees, "I've talked to Whuf before," She muttered to herself, "He's not that bad... he actually seemed a little friendly, towards me at least.." She closed her eyes as she took in a shaky breath.
    Our first fight... She thought to herself as she hit her head against her knees.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:15

Paul went into the room. Sammie was screaming, and PJ had drawn on the wall. Paul examined the drawing. A blue and yellow figures, who seemed angry. Paul shook his head, and watched as Sammie punched a hole in the wall. He stood, his mouth agape.
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:20

Bell sat with her arms wrapped around her knees. Her eyes were red from crying and her nose was running, all she wanted to do now was go to bed and pretend this never happened. But she still sat, unaware of what her husband was seeing at this point.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:24

Sammie screamed, her eyes almost metallic,as she threw the cradle at Paul. He was too shocked to phantom, so it hit him, throwing him against the wall, in view of Bell
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:27

Bell looked over to see Paul on the floor, she knew she shouldn't have but she laughed a little. She stood up with the blanket wrapped around her, "What happened?" She asked with a bemused smile on her face.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:30

"That." Paul said, grabbing Bell's hand and making PJs crib pass through them.
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:35

"What-how?" Bell fumbled with her choice of words then her eyes widened "Their powers? Already? I mean I know that Samantha broke has broken several of my ribs before but... I didn't expect... wow," She sniffled.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:36

"And PJ?"
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:39

"Wasn't he healing before?" She asked, her face portraying just how confused she was.
    Emmy
    Emmy

Post by Emmy Mon Oct 25 2010, 19:41

Phantom/Rockslide wrote:"I guess we're about to find out." Mark said, with a smile. The transition was so quick, it didn't even seem as if it had happened. He wasn't Mark anymore, he was Rockslide. It was the Beast inside of him, and his true form. But he was okay with it, and Ruby was, and well, who gives a damn about anyone else?

Ruby smiled at him, liking his rock form. She thought it was pretty awesome... He was practically invincible with it. She looked up at him, noticing the bit of height difference from when he was in his human form and rock form. "Should I just fly or go with you?" She asked, her eyes lighting up a bit.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Mon Oct 25 2010, 21:12

"You know what? I'll race you." Mark jumped, and took off. He smiled in the air, waiting for her to follow.
    Emmy
    Emmy

Post by Emmy Tue Oct 26 2010, 04:54

Ruby grinned, leaping off the balcony. She shot off into the air, zooming off to the cemetary. You'd think they'd be a little more grim, but not so much. They were racing each other to the cemetary.

((should we go to the new thread now?))
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Tue Oct 26 2010, 20:31

"I don't know."

Ooc: yes.
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Tue Oct 26 2010, 20:59

Bell sighed, standing here watching their children destroy (well the part destroying was pretty much Sammie) their room. Bell kept her eyes away from Paul, she only looked at her children and their room. Samantha was wailing, her face red while her twin was just coloring contently on the walls. We have a little artist in the family. She couldn't help but think as she looked at her little boy.
    "I'm going in there, one of them is going to get hurt and I'm not willing to risk that," She murmured softly, only now allowing herself to look at Paul. Her heart clenched with guilt, she shouldn't have said any of that but it just seemed to slip out. Possibly it was from sleep loss, but she knew she was just making excuses now. It was from months of frustration and worry that finally managed to slip out.
    "Samantha, Sammie sweetheart calm down, it's just Mommy." Bell cooed in a calm tone, although her heart was racing.

Last edited by Em on Wed Oct 27 2010, 20:14; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 00:27