Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

3 posters

Paul pops the question! (Paul/Bell only but you creepers can watch)

Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Paul pops the question! (Paul/Bell only but you creepers can watch) Empty Paul pops the question! (Paul/Bell only but you creepers can watch)

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sat Apr 03 2010, 16:18

Paul held Bell's hand, taking her to a bench.
    "Bell, I gotta ask you something." He said, sitting her down.

Last edited by The Phantom on Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:07; edited 1 time in total
    Em
    Em
    Getting Ready to Leave Your Mentor

Paul pops the question! (Paul/Bell only but you creepers can watch) Empty Re: Paul pops the question! (Paul/Bell only but you creepers can watch)

Post by Em Sat Apr 03 2010, 19:47

Bell looked at Paul her dark green eyes level with his. "Ask away Paul," She smiled her eyes shinning.

Last edited by Em on Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:17; edited 1 time in total
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Paul pops the question! (Paul/Bell only but you creepers can watch) Empty Re: Paul pops the question! (Paul/Bell only but you creepers can watch)

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:00

"Well, Bell..I've been thinking of this for a while...and it's always been kind of...unforgiveable in my family to have a baby before marrige." Paul said, seriousness on his face.
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:17

Bell sighed "So in essence you're asking me to marry you?" She took a deep breath "Before I can answer you, I need you to answer one thing for me. Are you asking because you love me or just because you got me pregnant?" She looked down at the ground.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:23

Paul put his fingers under her chin, to look into her eyes.
    He held her hand with the other hand.

"Bell, I love YOU. I love my child that is growing-and that sounds so weird-inside you. I don't want it to seem like YOU marry me or I marry YOU. I want it to be mutual, because I KNOW we feel the same way about each other. The only thing your pregnancy has done is tell me I have to be more responsible-a good father..and your husband. Your provider. I love you, Bell Mathews. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I never, ever wanted to do anything as much as this. I don't feel obligated to do anything but put a smile on your face."

He got down on one knee, and took out a box, popping the lid open, revealing a dazzling white diamond above a gold ring.

"So I'll ask you this out of love." He said.
    "Bell Mathews, will you marry me?"
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:28

((OCC: HA! You got her last name right XD))
    IC:

A few tears rolled down her cheeks along with a faint blush, "Paul, I have no other words to say but, yes." She smiled through her tears and wrapped her arms around him.
    "I love you," she whispered in his ear.
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:30

He hugged her back, and then put the ring on her left ring finger.
    "It looks beautiful...but it's nothing compared to you." Paul said.
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:41

Bell blushed a deeper red, and murmured "Stop it," She smacked him with a laugh,"You know how easy I blush," She looked at her left hand and smiled "It is very beautiful though."
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Sun Apr 04 2010, 13:04

"Let's go break the bad news to everyone. Well Noah espically. Being married means I won't be able to flirt with girls for him." Paul said, with a laugh, grabbed Bell's hand, and they took off.
    Em
    Em

Post by Em Sun Apr 04 2010, 13:07

Bell rolled her eyes.
    Trisha
    Trisha
    Beat your first baddie alone.
    Beat your first baddie alone.

Post by Trisha Sun Apr 04 2010, 19:31

"He he not if I tell them first" Trisha's clone said disappearing sending all the thoughts back to her original body

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 06:01