Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

2 posters

Shadow Knight

Shadow Knight
    Shadow Knight

Shadow Knight Empty Shadow Knight

Post by Shadow Knight Mon Feb 15 2010, 12:37

Supe Name: Shadow Knight

Species: Human

Normal Life Occupation: The normal life is as a clerk for a company in northern Minnesota. He writes business expenses and excels at his job, even though he hates it. He does get paid a good income, and likes most of the people at his work.

Financial Status: Some people would refer to his status as upper-middle class. He drives a 1968 Shellby Fast back mustang. He also lives in a medium sized house on the outskirts of town.

Super Affiliation:was villian now Hero, loner
    Power: He can meld into shadows, completely and silently. Has the ability to see subjective visions (the future based on decisions) and is also a healer .

Costume: No tights, just civilian clothes with a robin style mask.

Everyday Appearance: My superhero usually just has regualr jeans on. Has balck hair that is red tipped when he changes to super her. He is about 5' 6'', wears hightop sneakers. Never leaves the house with out his earphones. Always wears a jacket out side, temperature regardless.

Personality On and Off the Streets: y super hero has a good attitude on the streets at his job. But when he gets into his super hero mode, he is completely different. He becomes dark, and lets the powers guide him. He is all business and rarely ever joking, but he does occasionally.

History: THere is not much to tell. Carlisle never knew his real family, until he discovered them when he was little. He killed a person with them, and liked the feeling. He used it to get money and rob businesses. But then he met the Phantom, and he changed his ways for good. Changing his name and everything.

Weakness: You cannot choose your weakness. If your bio is approved, your weakness/es will be sent to you via PM. If you play outside of your weakness, that's cheating.
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

Shadow Knight Empty Re: Shadow Knight

Post by Admin - I RULE Mon Feb 15 2010, 22:59

I like! APPROVED.

You will be receiving you weakness/es vie PM.

What's with everyone and choosing shadow based powers?...