Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

2 posters

Noah Jonas

Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Noah Jonas Empty Noah Jonas

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Thu Dec 31 2009, 01:14

Supe Name:None yet.

Species:Mutant(Homo superior)

Normal Life Occupation:Noah is a sophomore at Starford High School. He lives a boring life. He is just a normal 15 year old kid. He works at a diner as a bus boy.

Financial Status:Upper-Middle Class

Super Affiliation: Good guy (Join)

Power:Noah has the ability to fly at supersonic speeds. He also has the ability to control energy, which he uses as projectiles. He has been clocked at the speed of sound. He is trying to beat the speed of light. He can absorb all energy. Upon hitting the speed of light, he can travel through time.

Costume:Noah has always believed that tights looked a tad...un-straight. But he uses the impact suit his father gave him, along with a mask.

Everyday Appearance:Noah is 5 foot 9, and weights 185 pounds. He has chocolate brown eyes and dark brown hair. He has 2 dimples on either side of his face. He has a birthmark that looks like a cresent moon on his hand. When he is powered up, his eyes glow golden. He has an athletic build.
    Noah Jonas Am10

Personality On and Off the Streets: Noah stays the same on and off the streets, as he isn't used to two identities. He is cocky and sarcastic. He also has his moments when he is nice. He has a bad temper. He is impaitent. He is a jokester.

History: Noah lives with his mother and father. He had a sister but she died in a car accident. His cousin is Paul(Phantom). His motivation is his father. His father used to be a hero, and he wants to follow in his footsteps. He also fights because the girl he likes thinks heroes are cool.

Weakness:It's your choice, not mine. I'd say pretty much anything that could dampen energy/make him lose focus though.

Last edited by The Phantom on Sun Apr 11 2010, 07:27; edited 3 times in total
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

Noah Jonas Empty Re: Noah Jonas

Post by Admin - I RULE Thu Dec 31 2009, 14:48

Okaayy...

Just to be sure, are you making TWO characters, oris this person a schiz?

If it's two characters, can you please copy+paste the 2nd bio in another request form?
    You know, as to avoid confusion...
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Thu Dec 31 2009, 17:20

2. Got it.
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

Post by Admin - I RULE Thu Dec 31 2009, 17:38

APPROVED!!!

You'll be recieving your weakness/es via PM!
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Phantom/Rockslide
    Vigilante
    Vigilante

Post by Phantom/Rockslide Thu Dec 31 2009, 17:39

(okay!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 06:27