Heroes and Villains

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Heroes and Villains

The world is in peril. You will save it, or end it.

2 posters

Akamaru aka sound

akamaru
    akamaru
    Sidekick Getting Somewhere...
    Sidekick Getting Somewhere...

Akamaru aka sound Empty Akamaru aka sound

Post by akamaru Fri May 28 2010, 00:44

Supe Name: Sound

Species: Human

Normal Life Occupation: He works at a music store in the down town area, he mostly works the counter. He has an apartment block beside the music store, it has three rooms a kitchen/lounge, bathroom and a bedroom.

Financial Status: poor about 15,000 a year

Super Affiliation: Super, willing to join

Power: He has the power to control sound, he can excreate difrent pitch sounds from small holes in his body. With this he can do a lot of things, paralyzing people and even using the frequency to open locks or bend metal. Wall climbing.

Costume: Nothing special, only a hoodie.

Everyday Appearance: Akamaru is a simple person and this is expressed in his clothes, he wears a grey zip up hoddie, grey track pants, white sneakers. And he all ways is carrying around his large vintage headphones, glasses or his bennie. His hair is black and what meany people would call and emo cut but always in his hat.. His eyes are a dark green with small flicks of brown mixed in. His chin is covered in thin stuble. (at least 6 sentences)

Personality On and Off the Streets: Most of the time he is the laid back kind of guy, you know i'll only do it if I have to. He is very passionit about his job at the music store. When he's in the zone as he calls it he's pretty much the same, except a hell of a lot ruder. But all round he's the kind of person who will help you if you need it, but only if you ask first.

History: He was born in new zealand, he moved to america at the age of 10 since then then he's all ways been the loner kid. The fact that when people talked to him he turned on his head phones probly didn't help. As soon as he got the chance he moved out of he parents house and left school. He's been working at the music shop since, when he first found out about his power he was a little shocked but then decided to simply ignore it. Intill recently, he had a dream about him self stopping the crime he saw last night on tv. That night he put the hood on and went out looking. (at least 6 sentences)

Weakness: You cannot choose your weakness. If your bio is approved, your weakness/es will be sent to you via PM. If you play outside of your weakness, that's cheating.

RP Example: Akamaru silently walked through the doors, he sat behind the counter and turned his head phones. He picked up a music magazine and waited. The to shiny pages simply slipped under his fingers and the book closed. He sighed and pushed his head phones down beside his shoulders as a costumer walked in. Akamarus eyes followed him as he walked around the store looking. 'Can I help you, sir' he asked in a thick new zealand drawl.
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin - I RULE
    Admin

Akamaru aka sound Empty Re: Akamaru aka sound

Post by Admin - I RULE Fri May 28 2010, 21:08

APPROVED!

Current date/time is Thu May 16 2024, 17:13